OlyMEGA offers a variety of classes and workshops (both free and paid) on a variety of technical and artistic subjects.
Our most recently offered course is a 12-week series focused on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) education.
The class consists of 3 modules:
- Programming – Learn the basic concepts needed to program a computer, then use what you’ve learned to affect the real world, using Arduino
- Robotics – Learn about robots, from the “Curiosity” Mars Rover to the Roomba, then build one of your very own, and teach it to navigate!
- Radio – Learn about the invisible electromagnetic energy that surrounds us every day, then put this into practice by adding manual controls to your ‘bot!
Here are a few of the classes we’ve offered in the past:
- Designing Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) with EAGLE
- Introduction to jQuery
- Auditing WPA Networks using CUDA
- Basic Electronic Theory