View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 OpenWink and Raspberry Pi Project DEAD? 

I've been hammering at this project for quite some time, and nothing seems to be improving or moving forward and worst of all keeping up with new hardware. I had a hell of a time getting the Raspberry Pi Openhab project working with a Raspberry Pi 3 only to move forward to the Openwink components and ran into a hell of alot more error in the scripts and worst of all I think the scripts made an unrecoverable headache for me. You see, the Wink has no real factory reset and while I did follow some instructions on a more well managed site regarding rooting the wink, something about the script makes changes that are not being reset and I'm not sure I can get back in, let alone actually figure out what to change back so that I have a working wink again.

Is there anyone left working working on this? I see the posts here also stop some months ago.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:22 am

I'm kind of hanging on but have done way less than you. An unfortunate part of any project with one person driving it is that if anything happens to take them away, the project languishes.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]