“Standard” Membership ($20/month)
Your monthly membership dues go to support OlyMEGA”s day to day operations (rent, insurance, entry fees for e.g. Makerfaire, etc), and provide you with the following benefits:
- Access to the Makerspace during scheduled “open” hours
- Reduced rates for workshops which require a fee
- Use of shared tools while at the hackerspace
- Access to the “Tool Library” – check out tools for use outside of the space
- Use of shared storage space (Additional rules apply. Ask an officer for more details. Personal storage space available for an additional cost.)
- OlyMEGA.org Google Apps account (Mail, Docs, Calendar, etc). Free ”firstname.lastname@example.org” email – can act like a normal Gmail account, or be set up to forward mail to your existing address.
- The warm, fuzzy feeling of supporting OlyMEGA
NOTE:The cost of membership is NOT tax-deductible. However, Donations (whether money or equipment) ARE deductible. If you are making a monetary donation, and wish to pay electronically, please contact us first so that we can make sure it is processed correctly. We are working on adding an Amazon Donations button to the site that will make this much easier, but are still working through some red tape. By default, receipts for income tax purposes will be distributed around the end of the year. If you need a receipt sooner, or have any questions, don”t hesitate to get in contact with us!